PENTAGON : Yan An sera en repos.
Alors que les PENTAGON s’apprêtent à revenir avec leur 3ème mini-album, « Ceremony« , la Cube Entertainment annonce que Yan An est en pause pour une durée indéterminée.
Durant l’entraînement, le jeune homme est tombé et s’est blessé à la main droite, qui a nécessité une opération. Le chanteur ne participera donc pas aux concerts « Tentastic Vol.2 Trust » qui auront lieu du 10 au 12 Juin. Souhaitons-lui un bon rétablissement.
En raison de cette absence la Cube Entertainment s’engage à rembouser les fans qui ne souhaiteraient plus se rendre aux concerts de Juin. Et annonce les mesures à suivre sur son fan café et les SNS du groupe.
Texte du fan cafe :
This is Cube Entertainment.
Due to the injury, Yan An will not be able to participate in Pentagon’s upcoming event <TENTASTIC Vol.2 ~TRUST~>, which was scheduled to be held on June 10 to 12, so please refer to below notice for the refund procedure.
Notice of refund for <TENTASTIC Vol.2 ~TRUST~>
Here below is a notice for the refund procedure due to the Yan An’s absence.
Since this is a special situation, a cancellation fee will not be charged through this refund process.
The refund process will be continued during a single period of time specified below, and confined to the customers who wishes to have a refund for their tickets. Please be aware to following instructions.
– Contact period for special refund process : May 31, 2017 to June 5, 2017
– Applicable customers for the special refund : Customers who booked P day, T day and C Type on G day (it will be confined only to the customers who booked before May 30, 2017 8:30PM)
* Customers who booked for A, B, D, E Type on G day are excluded to this special refund.
– Notice of refund
1. We will contact you individually in sequential order between 11AM to 6PM during the period stated above.
2. A full refund will only be available to the customers who have confirmed their refund request through our individual contact. Please note that if you try to get a refund personally via Interpark Ticket’s web/mobile site, a cancellation fee will be charged according to the rules of the Interpark Ticket Booking Service. So the customers, who are applicable for this refund, please wait for our contact.
3. Customers who use remittance without a bank account and wish to receive a full refund, shall inform the bank information to our staff when you receive our calls.
4. We will contact you with the contact information which you have filled out when you booked the tickets, so please check your contact information once again. If your information has been changed please send your new information to our email address (email@example.com).
5. Every customer who requests to have a refund will receive the payment at one time after we finish the individual contacts and complete the verification work.
6. If you have any questions regarding the refund procedure, please contact us at 070-4891-8041 and firstname.lastname@example.org .
Journaliste : Shawn
Source : Fan cafe PENTAGON